Bible Study Lesson:
Entire Month of October 2016: The Book of Luke
Tuesday, Choir Rehearsal at 7:00 p.m. All those interested in music ministry are invited to join the choir. POC: Min. Marvis Moore at 256-721-1294 ext. 201
Wednesday, Bible Study: 12 Noon (adult class) and 6:00 p.m. with classes for all ages. Evening Bible Study classes will not be held on October 26th (City-wide Revival at First Missionary Baptist Church) and November 2nd (Annual Bible Bowl). You are welcomed to attend Noon-day Bible study classes.
- Tithing Made Easy: TEXT Giving @ 256-808-2656; at the mobile Kiosk (in vestibule) or Give online at www.stlukecchsv.org POC: Rev. Kerry Warner at 256-721-1294 ext. 203 or email@example.com
- VOTER REGISTRATION: General Election will be held on November 8, 2016. Check your registration status and poll location at www.alabamavotes.gov
- Virtuous Vessels is accepting applications for the 2016-17 school year. Applications will be available for girls grades 5-8 following Sunday worship and Bible study; facilitators are also needed. Meetings are held every other Wednesday at 6 p.m. POC: Sis. Queen Utley at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sis. Darrylan Saddler at email@example.com
- Transportation Ministry: Pick-up at 10:15 – Foster Hall; 10:20 – Thigpen/Palmer; 10:25 – Terry Hall; 10:30 – West Complex; 10:35 – Normal Hills; Drivers are needed – ages 21 and up with valid drivers license. POC: Daryl Jackson at 256-721-1294 ext. 201
- Join our LIVE STREAMING channel on YouTube and Periscope. Please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel: St Luke Christian Church or Periscope @stluke1897
- Computer Lab/Classes available: Computer Lab is open Mon-Fri from 9:30 – 2:30 pm. POC: Min. Pam Reid at 256-721-1294 ext. 210.
- SLCC Childcare Center is hiring experienced daycare teachers: POC: Rev. Veronica Rice at 256-721-1426.