Bible Study Lesson:
Continuing to Study: The Harmonies of the Gospels
Thursday, Choir Rehearsal at 7:00 p.m. All those interested in music ministry are invited to join the choir. POC: Min. Marvis Moore at 256-721-1294 ext. 201
Wednesday, Bible Study: 12 Noon (adult class) and 6:30 p.m. with classes for all ages. Please complete the survey for Bible Study. POC: Rev. Kerry Warner
- Tithing Made Easy: TEXT Giving @ 256-808-2656 (Simply text the dollar amount you want to give); at the mobile Kiosk (in vestibule) or Give online at www.stlukecchsv.org POC: Rev. Kerry Warner at 256-721-1294 ext. 203 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transportation Ministry: Pick-up at 10:15 – Foster Hall; 10:20 – Thigpen/Palmer; 10:25 – Terry Hall; 10:30 – West Complex; 10:35 – Normal Hills; Drivers are needed – ages 21 and up with valid drivers license. POC: Daryl Jackson at 256-721-1294 ext. 201
- Join us LIVE STREAMING on YouTube and Periscope. Please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel: St Luke Christian Church or Periscope @stluke1897
- Computer Lab/Classes available: Computer Lab is open Mon-Fri from 9:30 – 2:30 pm. POC: Min. Pam Reid at 256-721-1294 ext. 210.
- SLCC Childcare Center is hiring experienced daycare teachers: POC: Rev. Dawn Bowles at 256-721-1426.
- Nursing Home Ministry will fellowship at Windsor House Facility on Saturday, March 11th & 25th at 2 pm. POC: Deacon Patricia Bradford.
- Mommy’s Night Out: Friday, March 10th 6 pm Tokyo Steak House for more information and to register, contact Rev. Claudine “Boussi” Johnson
- March 12th: “Spring Forward” Daylights Savings Time – Don’t forget to set your clocks forward.
- March 25th: Men’s Ministry Quarterly breakfast at 9 a.m. All males are invited to attend. POC: Min. Tracey Foster