Click below to REGISTER for banquet events (Members Only):
Click below for Men’s Ministry Trip Registration:
Bible Study Lesson:
Continuing to Study: The Purpose & Benefits of Fasting
Thursday, Choir Rehearsal at 7:00 p.m. All those interested in music ministry are invited to join the choir. POC: Min. Marvis Moore at 256-721-1294 ext. 201
Wednesday, Bible Study: 12 Noon (adult class) and 6:00 p.m. with classes for all ages. Please complete the survey for Bible Study. POC: Rev. Kerry Warner
- Tithing Made Easy: TEXT Giving @ 256-808-2656 (Simply text the dollar amount you want to give); at the mobile Kiosk (in vestibule) or Give online at www.stlukecchsv.org POC: Rev. Kerry Warner at 256-721-1294 ext. 203 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Note: To update/reset card for text giving – simple text the word “reset” to update information.)
- Transportation Ministry: Pick-up at 10:15 – Foster Hall; 10:20 – Thigpen/Palmer; 10:25 – Terry Hall; 10:30 – West Complex; 10:35 – Normal Hills; Drivers are needed – ages 21 and up with valid drivers license. POC: Daryl Jackson at 256-721-1294 ext. 201
- Join us LIVE STREAMING on YouTube and Periscope. Please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel: St Luke Christian Church or Periscope @stluke1897
- Computer Lab/Classes available: Computer Lab is open Mon-Fri from 9:30 – 2:30 pm. POC: Min. Pam Reid at 256-721-1294 ext. 210.
- SLCC Childcare Center is hiring experienced daycare teachers: POC: Rev. Dawn Bowles at 256-721-1426.
- Nursing Home Ministry will fellowship at Windsor House Facility on Saturday, September 23rd at 2 pm. POC: Deacon Patricia Bradford.
- College Meal Prep: September 17th – Tribe of Zebulon; September 24th – Tribe of Dan; October 1st – Tribe of Naphtali
- Prison Ministry: Monday, September 18th at 7 pm. POC: Deacon James Ransom
- Mommy Matters Night Out: Friday, September 22nd at Pinot’s Palette in Providence. POC: Rev. Claudine Johnson at email@example.com
- Leadership Meeting will be held on Monday, September 25th at 6 pm
- Brotherhood Sunday: October 15th 8 & 11 am. Men will be wearing Black suits with purple ties. For more information, contact Minister Tracey Foster at Men@stlukecchsv.org
- Men’s Ministry Trip (Oklahoma): Payments are due by October 1st. Trip is scheduled for October 19-22, 2017. For more information contact Men’s ministry leadership at Men@stlukecchsv.org
- Join us for Tailgating: Saturday, September 23rd (AAMU vs. Texas Southern); Saturday, September 30th (AAMU Homecoming vs. Arkansas Pine Bluff). POC: Min. Tracey Foster